Welcome! Would you like to learn Dutch? Yes, it is possible!
At SOB Amsterdam we give Dutch language lessons to foreigners. New students are welcome throughout the year, also for information. In July and August SOB is closed. The lessons are given twice a week:
|OG-1||monday & wednesday||9.00 - 11.30||vacature, temporary Margreet Mulder|
|OG-2||tuesday & thursday||9.00 - 11.30||Berend Meijer|
|MG-1||tuesday & thursday||13.30 - 15.45||Kitty Bongaards|
|MG-2||monday & wednesday||13.30 - 15.45||Astorita Burleson|
|AG||monday & wednesday||19.00 - 21.30||Vacancy, temporary Irina Taekema|
|CON||monday & wednesday||19.00 - 21.30||Irina Taekema|
Registration is possible on friday december 14th from 17:00h-19:30h.
|january - march||€ 60,-|
|april - june||€ 60,-|
Only on special request the tuition can be paid per month: € 20,- per month.
Besides the course fee, you must also purchase books. The costs are between € 25,- and € 80,- (without digicode extension). This depends on the group and the chosen teaching method.We work with various teaching methods, such as 'STAP' and 'Contact!'. At the beginning of the course you will hear with which method you will work.
Information about the school
- the maximum group size is 8 to 12 students
- simultaneously taught to groups at different levels
- the teachers who teach are volunteers, they receive no salary
- if you can't come to class, we expect that you call or e-mail to your teacher or to the SOB
- if you regularly do not come, you loose your place in the lessons group
- SOB does not always work from books, teachers sometimes make their own lessons
- the students themselves can also choose themes for lessons
- SOB has a school paper to which both teachers and students contribute