Registration and information
For some classes (especially evening classes) there can be a waiting list. We make een effort to place new students as soon as possible.
To register, you must live and/or work in Amsterdam (West), and your family income may not exceed € 37,000 gross per year.
every Wednesday afternoon from 2.00 pm - 3.30 pm
|Days||times a week||class times|
|Monday & Wednesday||twice||9.15 am - 11.45 am|
|Tuesday & Thursday||twice||9.15 am - 11.45 am|
|Tuesday & Thursday||twice||1.30 pm - 4.00 pm|
|Monday & Wednesday||twice||1.30 pm - 4.00 pm|
|Monday & Wednesday||twice||7.00 pm - 9.30 pm|
|Monday evening||once||6.30 pm - 9.30 pm|
|Wednesday evening||once||6.30 pm - 9.00 pm
|Thursday evening||once||7.00 pm - 9.30 pm|
Tuition fee from September 2019
|paiment period||twice a week||once a week|
|September - December||80,-||60,-|
|January - March||60,-||45,-|
|April - June||60,-||45,-|
|The tuition fee is paid in advance. Students receive an invoice or an email with the request to pay (in advance)|
In addition to the tuition fees, you must also purchase books. The costs for this are between € 25 and € 65 (excluding extension of digicodes). This depends on the group and the chosen teaching method.
Different teaching methods are used, such as "NEDERLANDS NU", "NEDERLANDS IN GANG", "TAAL COMPLEET" en TAAL IN ACTIE.
At the start of the course you will be told which method (books) you should buy.
Information about the school
* The group size is 8 to a maximum of 12 students
* You will be in a level group: beginners, intermediate and advanced.
* The teachers who teach are volunteers, they do not receive a salary
* We find it important that to learn dutch students attend the classes as much as possible!
* Beside books we also use digital boards in all classes. Students can also contribute topics for the lessons they find interesting.